• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Gender: Girls, Girls
  • Age Group: Children, Infants & Toddlers
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: body: 100% cotton or 60% cotton 40% polyester skirt: 100% polyester, 100% cotton or 60% cotton 40% polyester single jersey
  • Fabric Type: cotton and polyester
  • Age: 0-24month
  • Technics: Printed
  • Feature: Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-Friendly
  • Length: Mini
  • Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: support ODM, Support ODM
  • Model Number: YC0042
  • Design: Short Sleeve
  • Style of Length: short
  • Season: Spring, summer, autumn
  • MOQ: 500pc
  • Description: Soft Children Casual Dress
  • Key word: baby tutu dress

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details hanger or flat bags
Delivery Time 60 days

 

 

Product name

Baby girl short sleeve creeper dress with gliter mesh

Item No.

DC- S1703

Fabric

100% cotton or 60% cotton 40% polyester single jersey

Technics

Print/Embroidery

Size

0/3m, 3/6m, 6/9m, 12m, 18m, 24m

Color

As pictures or your requirement

Brand

ODM

Sample time

About 10 days after sample fee arrangement

MOQ

500 pcs per color per style

Payment terms

30% deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC

Delivery time

60 working days after order is confirmed

Package

Based on requirement

Advantage

1) Fabric is comfortable and soft

2) Fabric & accessories are exclusive harmful substance and comply to the Europe and America environmental requirement

3) Snaps are YKK, the shape is smooth, and pull tension reached 15 ponds, absolutely safe.

4) Heat seal lable is comfortable for babies.

 

 

 

1. We have 4-year experience in garments export , most of our products are for world-famous brands, such as Disney, Marvel, Hello kitty, which have been exported to United States, Canada and so on. 

2. We are familiar with the environmental protection requirement and safety requirement for children clothes in USA & Europe.

3. Our factory has industrial certification approved by WRAP for 2 years.

4. We own sample making room.

Sichuan Glortex Garment Co., Ltd. was established in 2013,  located in Sichuan Province of China. In the past 4 years, we have provided varieties of children clothes for worldwide famous brands, with total value up to over 8 million dollars.

Now we have more than 150 experienced workers and a professional management team, including CAD pattern maker, merchandiser, purchasing, QC, shipping. We are good at producing knitted children coverall, swimming, dressy gown, pajama set special.

Our factory has an industrial certification approved by WRAP for more than 2 years.

FOB Price: Get latest price

Min Order Quantity: 500 Pcs/Style

Supply ability: 100000pcs per month

Port: SHANGHAI/CHENGDU

Payment terms: L/C or T/T

Packaging Details: Hangers or flat bags

Delivery Detail: Within 60 days after payment

 

1.Are you a factory or a trading company?

We are a trading company and we have our own factory.

 

2.What's the minimum order quantity?

MOQ is 5 pcs per color per style,  but for not stock items which need put your logo or make new productions as you requires, MOQ is 500 pcs per color per style.

 

3.Can we have our own logo on your products?

Yes, of course. The min quantity of the logo print will be 50 pieces.

 

4.What kind of payment do you accept?

L/C, T/T, WESTERN UNION, CASH, E-Checking, Paypal.

 

5.Can you manufacture the special designs for us?

Yes, we can. We can manufacture for you if you bring us your designs or send us your details.

 

Product Category

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $143,000
Learn More